Uplifting Story of The Day: Cow Farts = Explosion
by Jesse Rasmussen
posted Jan 28 2014 8:39AM
A poor German Farmer was just trying to keep his cows safe and sound from the cold. So he packed them all up nice and cozy in his barn. All 90 of them just sitting around farting when, a static spark ignited it all and literally blew the roof off that place! 1 cow was treated for burns but all are expected to be fine.
So is their milk now pre-pasteurized? Don't you feel better now knowing you dont have to rebuild your barn because of a build up of Cow Farts?