Someone did a survey on the little things that make us happy, and coming in first was . . . finding a $5 bill in your pocket. Other things that made the list are getting into bed with fresh sheets, getting something for free, and getting a compliment from a stranger.
Here's the top 10
1. Finding $5 in your pocket.
2. The sun shining.
3. Getting up to the cashier and finding whatever you were buying was actually on sale and cheaper than you expected.
4. Getting into bed with fresh sheets.
5. Getting something for free.
6. Doing something nice for a stranger.
7. Booking a trip.
8. Getting a compliment from a stranger.
9. When you hear a good song come on the radio.
10. Completing a long list of tasks.
See the full Top 20 HERE