FORECASTLE 2014 - What to bring and what to leave at home
What can I bring?
To make sure you have everything you’ll need while aboard the ship, please feel free to bring the following items with you:
- Sun block
- Blankets, sheets and towels
- Small backpacks and purses
- Empty water bottle (free, filtered water provided to all patrons via two Eco Vessel Hydration Stations)
- 1 sealed bottle of water
REMEMBER: All travelers and their belongings are subject to search and prohibited items will be removed at the discretion of the front gate and security staff.
What should I leave at home?
We make every effort to provide an environment where all travelers can fully enjoy their time aboard the ship. With that in mind, kindly leave these items at home:
- Food and Drink
- Illegal substances of any kind
- Lawn chairs
- Glow sticks
- Silly String
- Spray Paint
- Pets (Service Dogs will be permitted)
- Glass Containers and Metal Aerosol Cans, including Sunscreen in Aerosol Cans
- Scooters or Personal Motorized Vehicles
- Recording devices of any kind including professional recording equipment, detachable lens camera, audio recording equipment, and video recording equipment
- No unauthorized vendors will be permitted
- No solicitations, handbills, sampling, give-aways, etc.