Easy Crockpot Taco Soup
1 lb. of hamburger
1/2 yellow onion diced
1 tablespoon of taco seasoning
1/2 cup of taco sauce
2 cans of diced tomatoes
1 can of black beans
1 can of tomato sauce
1 1/2 – 2 cups of tomato juice
1 small bag of frozen corn
Optional Toppings: avocado, sour cream, shredded cheese, tortilla chips
1. Brown hamburger, diced onion, and taco seasoning over medium heat.
2. Drain and transfer to slow cooker.
3. Add remaining ingredients except for the frozen corn. Stir to combine ingredients.
4. Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
5. Add the frozen corn in the last 45 minutes – hour of cooking. Add extra tomato juice if the soup is too thick for your liking.
6. Serve with avocado, sour cream, shredded cheese, and/or tortilla chips.