1. The recall affects the buckle, not the whole seat, and as such the seats can still be used.
2. Models affected (and manufacture date) included:
- SnugRide: March 2011 - May 2013
- SnugRide Classic Connect: March 2011 - May 2013
- SnugRide 30: July 2010 - January 2013
- SnugRide Classic Connect 30: July 2010 - January 2013
- SnugRide 35: May 2011 - January 2013
- SnugRide Classic Connect 35: May 2011 - January 2013
- SnugRide Click Connect 40: June 2012 - December 2012
- ApricaA30: July 2011 - April 2012
3. To determine whether your car seat is affected, look under or behind your car seat, locate the white label, and note the name and date of manufacture. It should look like this:
4. Graco will provide a free buckle replacement. While waiting for your replacement, the company suggests cleaning the existing buckle.
5. To get your repair kit, to check if your seat is under the recall, or for other information, visit Graco's buckle recall site or call 877-766-7470.
Any other questions check out Graco's Website